Friday, June 21, 2013

Wikipedia Articles

In reading through the four articles I found it interesting that even though we can quantify and represent colors through their RGB values this method sometimes leaves room for questions.  For example these values were ascertained through how humans are able to perceive color and this can lead to wondering whether or not we correctly established what color is what.  Meaning that it is possible that what we perceive as red could actually be another color altogether.  In reading through the perspective articles I am reminded of an art project I had when I was in junior high which allowed for buildings and sidewalks to appear to grow farther away.  This brings better into focus just how difficult it will be to adjust for distortion, and perspective bias when taking photos of the stream.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you've done either one-point or two-point perspective? I thought about having you guys do that when I was brainstorming activities. Yes, it is really hard, which is why we want to get some fancy computer program to help us. :)

    ReplyDelete