Thursday, June 20, 2013

MatLab

Using Matlab for the first time sounded a lot scarier than it was. I never thought I would be able to write codes to carry out a function let alone create a picture (especially after working in the IT department and just being able to take advantage of the already written codes). I found that computer programming can be very frustrating but it can also be very advantageous to utilize once a person knows what they are doing. I love the fact that it is trial an error and that you can make a mistake without creating huge problems. It can be tested and re-tested until it is right. I found myself actually enjoying computer programming and beginning to brainstorm how this could be useful in our project.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that you were enjoying it! Computer programming can be handy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had exposure to other programming languages but MATLAB was unlike other languages, I have never had to create images in this fashion and it was very interesting to learn this technique.

    ReplyDelete